Small Business Accountant West Lothian
Gregory Accounting – Small Business Accountant West Lothian
We help Start Ups with deciding on their business structure – sole trader or limited company, register with HMRC for taxes, provide support with keeping proper records, preparing business plans and finding the right systems.
We offer a free initial meeting to discuss the many questions you may have such as;
- Should I set up as self-employed or a limited company?
- What forms do I need to send to HMRC?
- How do I complete a business plan for my bank?
- Where can I look for funding? • What records do I need to keep?
- Should I register for VAT?
- What expenses can I claim?
- When will I pay tax and how much money do I need to set aside?
We can help you with all of these questions and more. Whether you just want help with your tax return or looking for additional support in your business -we have a range of fixed fee services for sole traders, landlords and limited companies.
Once your business begins trading you will need to complete tax returns, accounts, understand how to reduce your tax bill legally and how to improve cash flow. Our services include;
- Tax returns
- Annual accounts
- Companies House administration
- VAT returns
- Advice and training on bookkeeping, including our favourite cloud based system Xero. We can also provide bookkeeping services as a bolt on.
- Annual tax reviews
- Full business reviews
Take a look at the services that we offer growing businesses. While these are aimed at six-figure business we love supporting smaller growing business. If you want any of our virtual FD services, we can tailor our services to suit your budget so we can work with you to help you achieve your dream business.